Tuesday, June 21, 2011

moleskin

I really want to post more here and hopefully I will. Here are my moleskin doodles.  I tend to doodle when I am waiting to get in a plane or in one, or I am in a bookstore taking a break from my usual trashy mags. I love to doodle and I used to doodle more when I was in school.  Especially when listening to boring lectures on the human body. My notes were filled with randomness.
The first page. My motto is, to keep someone interested, keep it interesting.
inside front
My hk keychain and flower ring. I was drawing this while in the book store, bored out of my mind.

In the St. Martin airport waiting for our flight. Scuba was still on my mind.
underwater world
S is for Sonia.
s
Asian girls. My plan is to scan and color in photoshop.
asian girls
Awaiting for our flight to LAX, a sketch of Salvador Dali's sculpture. I didn't even know he sculpted.  Amazing talent.
nyc
Motif doodles.

The back side, I love this fortune.
owl

1 comment: