Tuesday, June 28, 2011

pasadena chalk festival

I happened to stumble upon the remnants of the Pasadena Chalk Festival on a Monday night, on my way to happy hour. I can only imagine the hundreds of people and the heat; it made me happy that I didn't partake in any of that madness since I was working both, Saturday and Sunday.  I was glad to just walk around and even step on some of the art because I felt doing so and no one was gonna stop me.
I heart mondays.
Mario and Luigi from my childhood!  My mom still has the complete set of the original Nintendo, including the gun and stomping pad.
marioluigi
My favorite take on Van Gogh.
van gogh
Toy story and the National Geographic girl.
toy story!national geographic girl
Batman and Robin.  
robin & batman
This take on a Renaissance painting is hilarious, a bit perverted with these cherubs on top of the lady goddess and Wicked!
cherubswicked
Aerial view of the chalk art.
aerial view

No comments:

Post a Comment